- Roof closed and locked. Make sure there is no canvas tent sticking out underneath the seals.
- All lockers and drawers securely closed and dead bolts engaged.
- Secure all appliances.
- Refrigerator packed securely – door locked.
- Fire extinguisher fitted and locked.
- Gas bottles turned off – Gas cooker locked, and stove top lid secured.
- All large and heavy items in drawers and compartments are secured properly to prevent movement in transport
- Strip lighting cables have not been damaged during closure of the Camper Trailer
- Stereo power has been switched off and power isolated at Batteries
- Air conditioner has been turned off
- Tyres – check pressure and adjust.
- Brakes checked and adjusted.
- Check whether wheel nuts are present and tightened to manufacturers specifications
- Water tank filled. Note- rear water tank can be filled to help set correct ball weight, it is customers responsibility to check and set ball weight correct before each trip.
- Lights operating correctly.
- Wheel bearings checked.
- Jockey wheel has been raised and secured.
- Trailer coupling securely locked in position.
- Doors locked – steps raised and locked in place.
- Jacks and support legs raised.
- Release handbrake – remove wheel chocks if used.
- Safety chains secured.
- Adjust towing mirrors.
- Electric extension between car and trailer attached and checked.
- Air Con Vent Covers are closed
- 240v electrical lead disconnected.
- Positive Pressure system has been turned on (if fitted)