Weber Spirit BBQ competition terms & conditions
Weber Spirit BBQ competition Terms & Conditions
- To enter, individuals must send a picture or video (“Content”) of their Guardian Campers & RV Centre (“Guardian”) product in use. For example, the content can be a camper trailer connected to a 4WD attempting a creek crossing or the camper trailer setup at a campsite.
- If multiple entries are received that include the same Guardian product, the entries will be collated and recognised as one entry.
- The prize is a Weber Spirit BBQ valued at $999.
- This prize is not available for exchange, refund or redeemable for cash.
- Competition commences at 9am on Friday 22nd June 2018 and ends 5:00pm on Friday 31st August 2018.
- Entries close 5:00pm Friday 31st August 2018
- Draw will be completed by determining which entry is the most adventurous. All entries will be considered.
- Winner will be contacted via telephone and announced on our website www.gcrv.com.au and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GuardianCampersRVCentre
- The winner must make arrangements for collection of the prize within four (4) weeks of notification of winning the draw.
- Guardian does not accept any responsibility for negotiations or variations to the published terms and conditions between winners and suppliers of prizes once the draw has been completed and winners notified.
- No correspondence will be entered into by Guardian regarding any further terms and conditions of the prize.
- At the discretion of Guardian, entries received will be used for marketing purposes.
- Employees and immediate families of Guardian, its dealers or distributors or any other of its employees and immediate families are ineligible to enter.