- Roof and Vents closed and locked.
- All lockers and drawers securely closed and dead bolts engaged.
- Secure all appliances.
- Refrigerator packed securely – door locked.
- Fire extinguisher fitted and locked.
- Gas bottles turned off – Gas cooker locked and stove top lid secured.
- Tyres – check pressures are appropriate for road conditions
- Brakes checked and adjusted.
- Check whether wheel nuts are present and tight (recommended 110 Foot Pounds.)
- Water tank filled.
- Lights operating correctly.
- Wheel bearings checked.
- Jockey wheel secured.
- Ball coupling securely locked in position.
- Doors locked – steps raised.
- Jacks and support legs raised.
- Release handbrake – remove wheel chocks if used.
- Safety chains secured.
- Adjust towing mirrors.
- Electric extension between car and trailer attached and checked.
- 240v electrical lead disconnected.